Hi everyone. Hope we are all keeping safe. Please be aware of the following:
• Worship services will continue as regularly scheduled, until further notice. However, small groups may be cancelled at the discretion of the Group Leader, the Host, and the Pastor.
• While the church is unable to provide face masks at the current time, additional hand sanitizers are available for use. Please continue to keep your hands clean using alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
• During Communion, if you do not feel comfortable receiving the elements, we understand. Feel free to stay seated, and do not feel pressured to receive it.
• If possible, greet each other with a nod and smile instead of handshakes. (or any other type of greeting that does not involve physical touch)
• The provision of Sunday snacks, drinks and meals in the church has been suspended until further notice. We will however, provide some individually wrapped snack items, just in case.
• If you have a fever, cough, or cold/flu symptoms, please rest at home. If you or your family have recently come back from China or its’ surrounding areas, we ask you to consider a voluntary self-quarantine for 14 days.
• The church will closely monitor the situation and adopt appropriate measures accordingly. Please check this webpage for updates.
For more information and updates regarding the Corona Virus, check the following links:
World Health Organization: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019
Recommended Precautions: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/advice-for-public
Additionally, please be reminded that while public fear and speculation are a reality, we have a God who is sovereign and transcends that reality. Our God is one of Peace, Hope, and Understanding. Let us pray for wisdom on how to handle our fears and emotions, as well as those of our loved ones or family members. Let us pray for understanding as we proactively learn more about the situation – based on reputable sources of information, and not hear-say. Finally, let us pray for discernment so we know what steps to take in protecting ourselves and our families, but also to trust in God for our daily needs.
Let us strengthen our faith in God as He walks us through this journey. Let us experience His love, His mercy, His grace, throughout this situation. Cast all our anxieties on Him, for He cares. (1 Peter 5:7). There is nothing He cannot overcome.